Artistica Fine Art welcomes throughout the year interns and volunteers from many fields : marketing, communication, multimedia, arts, literature and more. In a friendly and collaborative environment.
Artistica Fine Art offers interns the opportunity to acquire a unique immersion experience in the daily life of a contemporary art gallery and its different activities.
The staff and the activities are perfectly bilingual (French and English), a definite advantage for those who would like to improve their communication skills in either languages.
According to their home university’s regulations, the intern can also earn academic credit for this internship. We will deliver a certificate or a letter of recommendation. No internship will be remunerated.
The internship will include, but will not be limited to:
- Inventory of works
- email marketting
- Improve and update the website and social media with new information
- Attend interviews & coordinate new activities
- Customers service through phone and email
- Doing research on varies artist and writing blog posts on them
- Edit texts, take photos, and create graphics, etc.
- Customer service experience is considered an asset
- Microsoft Word and Excel and Photoshop are considered an asset
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter... are considered an asset
- Excellent research and writing skills are a must
- Bilingual candidates will be given priority
For more information, please contact us email@example.com or call +1(514) 364.6090.